Saturday, November 21, 2009

Too Much of a Good Thing

It seems that whenever I have too much to do, I pile even more projects on. This semester is coming to an end, and so I am up to my eyelashes in homework. There are equations to solve for math, a historical book critique to critique, a government final coming up to study for, and an English research paper that refuses to write itself. That reminds me of a joke.

As I was working on my research paper this morning, I got a little distracted by my blog. Finding out I have a comment on my blog is the highlight of my day. Then I remembered that yesterday I had found a wonderful blog called the Recipe Shoe Box, and that it had a cute recipe for little turkeys. One link brought me to another blog, and so on, and so forth. Then I thought how great the Beatles' song "All You Need Is Love" is, so I just had to listen to it on youtube. Then I drifted to playlist.com and found play lists that had Fall Out Boy on it, whose music I actually like. One thing led to another, and before I knew it I had thirteen tabs open in one internet browser!

I was feeling random today, probably due to all of the blog surfing, so I decided to post a bunch of the pictures I came across that I loved.


This is a Belle and Boo picture, my new favorite!
You can look them up here: www.belleandboo.blogspot.com



Someone actually tattooed a Belle and Boo picture onto her ribs!
Sounds like something I would do. Lol



Isn't that the most adorable picture you've ever seen?
I found this at:
http://indiaknight.posterous.com/cardboard-dinosaur-of-genius-and-monsters


I think I've bored you enough with my overly cute pictures. Have a great Saturday, full of randomness and procrastinating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! :)