Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Doctor Who Jewelry!!!

If there is something I love more than watching TV shows like Doctor Who, it is finding fan-based merchandise. I just found these beautiful pieces of jewelry created by Annabel Graham at www.WhovianJewellery.com.


Two hearts for the two-hearted Time Lord <3>


Gorgeous cellphone charm



TARDIS pandora beads in bronze and silver


TARDIS bead on a pandora chain


A pendant that says
"Time is not a straight line, but a wibbly-wobbly ball of timey-wimey stuff"
:P


And finally, a Time Lord with a Roman numeral 10 underneath
to show some love for the Tenth Doctor



I would love to buy them all, but mostly I just love to internet window shop.

It's a great feeling just knowing that there are fans who have gone so far as to create beautiful things like these pieces of jewelry.

3 comments:

  1. ATRJHIAURTHJRNTKJH!!!!!!
    There's a TARDIS charm for a Pandora bracelet!!!???? Time for a new charm on mine!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I get this TARDIS charm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I get this TARDIS charm?

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :)