Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hipster Moment of the Day #1

Today I had a hipster moment. Before you skip to the next blog post, let me explain. I like some words, phrases, bands, and trivia that most people don't care to know. And that's okay. Growing up in Africa, I wasn't aware there was a label for being different. Apparently I was a hipster before I even heard of it.

Probably before you heard of it too...Just saying....

Annnnyywayyy... From time to time I will say stuff that is so obviously hipster-ish (sp?) to my boyfriend and everybody else except me, that I laugh at myself as soon as I realize it. When this happens, I'll find a meme to share the moment or just make one myself...


Because reposting memes is too mainstream... Okay I'm finished. 

Without further ado... here is my hipster moment of the day.


2 comments:

  1. I love the mainstream because hating the mainstream is too mainstream :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to remember this new thing. This old grandma is trying to keep up with her grandchildren!! E>

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :)