Sunday, December 13, 2009

Semester Scribblings

Starting tomorrow, I will be writing a blog every day based on the 12 Days of Christmas. If I start tomorrow, the twelfth day of Christmas should land on Christmas Day. Yay! Can't wait! :D

Until then... I thought I'd amuse you with some of the sketches I drew during my government class. A big thank-you to my grandma, who chose to, rather than scold, provide me with a sketch book. All of these drawings are in order from the earliest to the latest date. Some of them are not finished because I stopped drawing when class ended.



The Government Professor





A Fashion Model (didn't turn out too well)





A Southern woman from my History book





A married Native American couple who
assimilated into white American culture





An owner and her dog from an insurance
advertisement





An African child refugee fleeing with his
belongings




A puppy and kitten snuggling in a
2010 calender



I hope you enjoyed a couple of those sketches. Sorry the pictures are hard to see. You see, my scanner refuses to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! :)